Thank you for your support and understanding all the time! As most of our stores are reopened, we are sincerely looking forward for your coming. And public health and safety will be the number one priority during this period.
To curb the spread of the virus (COVID-19), we ask for your help to caution below during shopping.
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20s’ especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
2. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surface of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Put distance between yourself and other people. Stay at least 6 feet(about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
5. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask. The mask is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
6. Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
7. Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
8. Take your temperature before entering the store. If your temperature is higher than 37.4, you may not be allowed enter in the store.
And simultaneously, you can still shop on our official online store:
Official Online Store
We genuinely wish to offer you the most effective and considerate services.